Group therapy currently being offered:
- Evidence-based practice, proven effective in reducing emotional distress and suffering.
- Helpful in treating personality, mood, and anxiety disorders.
- Increases skillfull decision-making and motivation.
- Improves relationships and creates more balance.
- Core concepts: Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotion Regulation, and Interpersonal Effectiveness.
Adults living with PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, and Interpersonal Relationship Distress.
Distress Tolerance $480.00, Interpersonal Effectiveness $600.00 Emotion Regulation $720.00; 5% Discount with 30 week commitment. Skill’s Practice Binders for Distress Tolerance $30.00, Interpersonal Effectiveness $35.00, and Emotion Regulation $40.00
Free Initial Phone Consultation
Eagle Plaza 4505 S Wasatch Blvd Suite 330A
Salt Lake City, Ut 84124
Amy Henderson MSW, LCSW and Trish Sullivant MSW, LCSW
Please contact Amy Henderson at 8016983294
Or Trish Sullivant at 801-541-9566